Specials and Promotions
We run monthly specials, as well as having fixed weekly specials. Stay tuned to keep pace with the latest updates, follow our Facebook page - now that's something to smile about fur-fans!
AUTUMN DENTAL SPECIAL
AUTUMN DENTAL SPECIAL
Your pet gets
- pre anaesthetic exam and pre anaesthetic bloods
- general anaesthetic, entubation and gas anaesthesia and anaesthetic monitoring with pulse oximeter
- full dental scaling and prophylaxis
- Post op injections and supervised recovery
TEES and CEES
- All dentals strictly by appointment
- Patients admitted by 9 am and discharged at 5pm
- All patient accounts settled in full at time of discharge
- Extra procedures done on request charged at retail
- All patients admitted must be fully vaccinated prior to admission
- Special precautions with geriatric patients, (over 7 years of age)
Sea Point Vet B-DAY Promo!
15% FOR 15 DAYS!
IT'S THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!
For the last 15 days of 2017, we are offering 15% discount on all SERVICES!
Phone us on 0214341596 for more info.
Vaccine and Microchip special November 2017
Summer is here! And our pets go outside more. We send them to kennels and catteries when going on vacation. Vaccination prevents disease and prevention is better than cure, prevention is also cheaper than cure. Vaccinate your pets for at unheard of low prices! Microchipped pets have a significantly higher chance of getting back home to their owners if they stray.
THE DEAL, vaccine and microchip for R725 you save R450
Appointment essential, call for an appointment 0214341596
All bills to be settled at time of consultation
Share this with friends and if your friend uses our special you will earn PETMILES!
Dental Promotion October 2017
A dog's teeth are a masterpiece of simple engineering designed to tear, shred and grind all manner of foods. Life just wouldn't be the same for your pet without them, so understanding your pet's needs and caring for his teeth is crucial to his lifelong health and happiness.
Our dogs rely on us to help them keep their teeth clean and healthy. This means getting them to the vet for checkups and regular dental exams. Regular dental exams ensure things like cavities, gum disease and broken teeth don’t jeopardize your dog’s health.
Dental problems can be very painful for your pet and in this age of new and indestructible chew toys, they occur quite often.
Now thats something to smile about - happy pets!